Directions from outside London
From the M1 (Luton)
- For the M1 from Luton, travel southbound for roughly 23 miles past Harpenden, Redbourn, Hemel Hempstead, Abbots Langley, and across M25 into London.
- Approaching Brent Cross, take the exit at Junction 1 towards A40/M4/Wembley
- You will come to a roundabout. Take the third exit onto the North Circular Road, and continue for about half a mile.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto the A5/Edgware Road ramp.
- Take a slight right at the A5/Edgware Road, and continue to follow the A5 for about a mile.
- Turn right at Chichele Road/A407 and continue for just under a mile.
- Turn right onto Willesden Lane and continue for just under half a mile
- You will go past Willesden Green underground station on your right, then shortly after is Maybury Gardens on the left. Assault & Battery 2 is located in a charcoal blue building on the right-hand side of the road.
From the M4 (Heathrow)
- For the M4 from Heathrow, travel East towards Central London
- Exit the motorway at Junction 2 onto the A4 towards the A406, and then join the A406 by taking the first exit at Chiswick roundabout.
- Continue along the A406/North Circular Road for roughly 6 miles, and then exit onto Neasden Lane/A4088
- Once on the A4088, continue for a mile. You will go through one roundabout, and then turn left at the A407/High Road.
- Maybury Gardens is less than half a mile along the High Road on the right. The studio is located in a charcoal blue building on the right side of the road.
- By cab ask to go to Willesden Green underground station. Once at the station, continue West along Walm Lane momentarily, and then take a right onto the High Road at the traffic lights. From there, Maybury Gardens is the fifth turning on the left.