Williamsburg Brooklyn is a vibrant neighbourhood and there's some great options for hotels or sublets. We have an arrangement with the very cool Wythe Hotel for a special rate for our clients. They have one of the nicest views of Manhattan from their rooftop bar and are very musician and artist friendly. Hotel Le Jolie is just down the street and is a close walk to the studio. Air BnB is also a good choice to find a room sublet or a whole aparment for a short term rental.
Welcome to The Williamsburg Guesthouse. Come and stay a while here. It's comfortable, quiet, and convenient to anywhere in the city (you can see the subway entrance from the front door), its a perfect place for a beautiful NYC getaway. *For pricing on multiple rooms, please see the bottom of the description.
Located in the heart of trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you will love this place. Its a very clean and fully renovated brooklyn style home. Each room is clean and quiet with a queen size bed that sleeps two. Your room is private! The house is duplex style:
- 1st Floor: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, and Backyard
- 2nd Floor: The 3 Bedrooms, you can rent them separately or all together. Each one is completely private, but its great for parties/groups of people.
• Room #1 has a Queen Bed and can sleep 2 comfortably.
• Room #2 has a Queen Bed to sleep 2 comfortably. Also, it has a twin size Murphy Bed for a third person at $50 extra a night. If its 2 people and you still want to use the Murphy Bed, it is still and extra $50 a night for that.
• Room #3 has a Queen Bed and can sleep 2 comfortably. This room can also accommodate a third person on an air-mattress for an additional $50 a night. If its 2 people and you still need the air-mattress, its an extra $25 a night for that.
- 3rd Floor: My separate and private apt. I have my own kitchen, bath, and so on. Also, I'm always here to help, just knock. :-)
The house is right off the Lorimer L-train subway stop (the second stop from Manhattan). You can see the subway entrance from the front stoop of the house.
Union Square is a 7 minute subway ride and you can get almost anywhere in the city within 20-30 minutes, or less. Take a trip to Times Square without getting hit with all the tourist-trap costs of staying there. The immediate neighborhood offers great/famous bars, restaurants, shops, clubs, and parks. And, the prices are low compared to most places in Manhattan.