Directions from outside London
From the M4 / M40
- From the M4 go down the Great West Road, over the Hammersmith roundabout. Then go all the way down the Cromwell Road, which joins the Brompton Road then Knightsbridge on to Hyde Park Corner (do not take the underpass).
- From the M1 take the Edgware Road to Marble Arch then go down Park Lane to Hyde Park Corner.
- From the M40 take the Marylebone Road, then right on Baker Street down to Marble Arch. Then go down Park Lane to Hyde Park Corner.
- From Hyde Park Corner, take the exit on to Constitution Hill past Buckingham Palace, on to The Mall, right on to Horse Guards Road then left onto Great George Street onto Westminster Square.
- Go across Westminster Bridge then straight across roundabout onto Westminster Bridge Road. Take that road to St Georges Circus then right onto London Road, which takes you to Elephant & Castle.
- Take second exit on to the New Kent Road, follow that to a roundabout with a flyover (don't go over the flyover).
- Take third exit on to the Old Kent Road then Leroy Street is the second on the left (before the bus stop).
- Miloco is a white building with a grey roller-shutter next door to a playground.
From the M2
- From Dover, take the M2 to London. From the end of the M2, follow the A2 towards the City of London (not West End).
- A2 becomes the Old Kent Road. At the end of the Old Kent Road (where it becomes the New Kent Road) there is a roundabout with a flyover. Go all the way round the roundabout until you are travelling back up the Old Kent Road. Leroy Street is the second turning on the left (before the bus stop).
- Miloco is a white building with a grey roller-shutter next door to a playground