The Pool Recording Studio Rates
Please contact the Miloco office on +44 (0)207 232 0008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss studio rates.
Moving The Pool's Control Room
If your session requires us to move the Pool's control room equipment into the main live space, please note that we will need at least 5 days notice for this to be possible.
There will also be an additional charge of £150.00 if this service is required.
What the rates include
- Days in The Pool are 12 hour days. The 12 hours begin from when you wish to start.
- All the prices exclude VAT which is chargeable at 20%.
- The rates include an assistant (unless stated) but not an engineer. You can hire one of our engineers on top of the rate.
- All prices exclude tapes/materials, cabs and hire costs.
- The rates include the equipment shown on the equipment specification but as you can imagine the gear does break from time to time. If we cannot replace the gear we cannot offer a discount on the rate. Of course in the unlikely scenario that a major breakdown happens during the session (such as the console / tape machine) we shall discuss the time lost.
- Any equipment that is 'subject to availability' on the individual room specifications, needs to be requested prior to the session. This is especially important for guitar amps and backline, which regularly moves around the studios. There may be a delivery charge for this equipment if it is at another studio.
Terms & Conditions
To view Miloco's Terms and Conditions which cover all bookings relating to this studio please view them here