The all-rounder for spoken word recordings, smaller bands and ensembles, studio 2 is an acoustically optimized, neutral-sounding studio with natural daylight. Redesigned in 2017 it is also suited for immersive audio formats up to Dolby Atmos Home.
Ideal conditions thanks to dry sound characteristics. With its 35m² floor space and 3,25m ceiling height Studio 2 is well suited to:
- Pop & Rock
- Small ensembles
- Spoken word recordings (voice-overs, TV and radio commercials, synchronisation, audio books)
- Post-production for film and video
We provide you with a Fender Rhodes Mark I and a Wurlitzer - plus the matching Fender Twin Reverb Amp.
The 50m2 Control Room provides the perfect atmosphere for working with our ProTools HDX 2 or Pyramix systems and the 24 Channel AVID S6 control surface. Two Studer 960 and 16 Digital Audio Denmark Mic Pre's provide 40 channels of ultimate quality signal pre-amplification and conversion. Thanks to proprietary connections Studio 2 can easily be used in conjunction with Studio 1's recording room (e.g. for piano or Hammond A100 recordings) and it can also make use of some of the outboard equipment from Control Room 1 such as the Lexicon 960 reverb.
Our Control Room 2 is equipped for the cyclopaedic use:
- Stereo and surround mixes up to 7.1.4
- TV mixing in stereo and surround
- Music production and pre-production (also MIDI based)
- Pre-mixing for cinema in surround
- Post-production for documentaries, commercials, corporate videos, sound and video installations
- Post-production for games and multimedia
- Production of sound effects or musical jingles and stings
- Sound design